Thursday, 10 November 2011

Santa's Worksop

Winter is settling in here


So I have been hunkering down, staying warm and working on these:


The large ones are for the mitten tree at church, the little ones are for the nursery at the hospital, all are just awaiting their pompoms.

At guild this week we tried this fun technique with the Lil' Twister template,


These little gems are made from 5" charms and make a great border all lined up in a row. I bought  this template and the larger Twister template that uses 10" layer cake squares and can't wait to dive into my fat quarter stash and play!

Been working on lots of other quilty and mixed media projects but Santa won't let me show them and spoil the surprises!!

On a personal note, would really appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my husband Bruce and his family as their dad spends his final weeks in palliative care in hospital in Prince George. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Brrrr! Looks cold up there. I will keep You, Bruce and your family in my thoughts. I know it must be a tough time for all of you.

    ReplyDelete