Tuesday, 22 November 2011

What I have been up to.....

While there are still numerous projects I can't show yet, I have been working on some non-Christmas projects.

I consider myself a baby artist and love to experiment and learn lots of new things so.......

I am taking an online Mandala class and these were drawn from simple templates provided by the instructor
:


and this is an almost completed one, my first foray into watercolour crayons, hopefully more practise with smooth things out! There is still a class to come on how to do the finishing details, so I will post that once that happens.



And I am also taking an advanced She Art class, and am learning to add eyes, nose and mouths to my girlies.
So this is my first completed one from this class!


Thanks as always for visiting my blog!

1 comment: