Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Wow, where have the last two weeks gone???
In a flurry of staff parties, church functions, wrapping, mailing, baking............but I think I am almost ready! Just a bit more wrapping and baking and then take time to relax and enjoy the season.  My oldest daughter is coming for Christmas so I am pretty excited about that!!

I did not make any new Christmas quilts as I have so many now, I don't have room for them all, but here is a tour through what I do have out. They vary from around 20 years old all the way to two years ago I think were the last ones I made. Remember, you can click on the photos for larger views.









This is my newest art girl, had to make a Christmas angel or two, or three, or maybe four?


 And this little cutie is the ornament I recieved in the exchange at guild last night, that top yoyo is maybe the size of a shirt button....adorable!


On another note, I have been watching where my blog traffic comes from and I notice a few from other countries. I would love to hear from you and find out what led you here and what you enjoy creating!

Merry Christmas and much love to all, thank you so much for supporting my blog these first few months!

3 comments:

  1. nice to visit and I have my coffee too!
    All is well, finally home!
    Thanks for the handmade Christmas card!
    Here's wishing you and Bruce a Merry and Blessed Christmas!
    JC and BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize a few of those quilts! Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper pieced poinsettia is on my to-do list. Lovely collection .

    ReplyDelete