Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Finished Projects


Finished projects are ALWAYS a good thing!
This is the quilt I have been labouring away on the last few weeks, the top is done and delivered to the quilt shop to be hung as a class sample. I will be teaching it in late March.

Buggy Barn Painted Daisies @ Seams Easy


As well, a friend and I answered the shout out from the Special Olympics to make scarves in hopes that there would be enough for every athlete and coach participating in Winter games in St Alberta at the end of February. I made the striped one with the fringe, she made the other two. I hope they meet their goal!


I recently joined our local art club "Peace of Art" and now that the Buggy Barn is done I am working on a few pieces to enter in the winter art show being held for the month of February. Really excited as this is a first for me! I will post pics later in the week!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you and your friend for making the scarfs. People like you make the world a better place!

    ReplyDelete