Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Happy New Year!!

I am hoping 2012 finds you happy, healthy and eager to see what this year holds for you.

For hubby and I, we are eagerly anticipating our trip to Chile at the end of February, 53 sleeps, but who's counting??? Can't wait to bring back lots of great photos to share with you.

Now that Christmas has passed and gifts have been given and received, I can share with you what I created for my dear friends and family.


A dear friend has been wanting me to do a girl art of her, her daughter and Mom, so this is my whimsical interpretation of them!


More Christmas angel girls for my hairdresser and my friend who owns the Quilt shop in town.

The next three were gifts for my greatest supporters, my sisters






 
I have been busy since New Years eve working on quilt projects that I will share later this week!

1 comment: