Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Slowly but surely


I am progressing on the Buggy Barn class sample, 20/30 blocks completed, hope to have the top done by the end of this week!



Have my newest art girl started


I moved from the south central interior of British Columbia to northern Alberta just about 10 years ago now, but being a BC girl born and raised I have a really tough time seeing the beauty of the prairie, but..........I do love the winter morning skies that look like this from my kitchen window.


Hore frost is probably my next favourite thing, some beauty in the infinitely long, dark winters!



I do dream daily about the day I can retire back to BC!!! Less than the 10 years we have been here, so more than half way there now!

Thanks, as always, for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can see the beauty, but no, I don't want to move there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete