Thursday, 2 February 2012



I am very excited to have these "snow angel" pieces ready to drop off today for the art show being hung this weekend. Because I don't do "fine art" I have a hard time accepting myself as a true artist. I am getting there, slowly! My family, friends and co-workers love my work so it is time I do too!



This is my latest girl who is headed to Chile with me!


I have signed up for a few more online classes in the coming months. The first one is letter love, I have never "loved" my handwriting or printing so I don't do much journalling in my art journals and scrapbooks. I am hoping that is about to change.

Here is the link to the class if you are interested in checking it out............
…share the Letter Love on your site...

These are shots of  my practice journal


I am back to working on the Twister quilt, can't wait get it finished and off to my friend Chris to be quilted.

23 more sleeps till we land in Santiago, Chile, I am over the moon excited for this great adventure!

Thanks to all of you the traffic on my blog is growing in leaps and bounds, I so appreciate that you enjoy these little Pieces of My Heart.

2 comments:

  1. Your snow angels are as wonderful as all your work is! You ARE an ARTIST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I love the girl going to Chile, she reminds me of a friend of ours! xo Hope you have a wonderful time. You are certainly my "artist friend"!

    I had to call myself anonymous because otherwise i could not figure out how to publish this.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete