Tuesday, 20 March 2012

MIA

Hi Friends,

I seem to have been missing in action the last month or so! 
Well, our trip to Chile was nothing short of fantastic!
Unfortunately a nasty cold virus followed us home and we have spent the last 10 days recovering!

Here is my friend with her new Twister Quilt

We had two opportunities to travel into the Andes

But it was cool and very foggy that day, the only day we had that was under 30C

But later in our trip we had another opportunity to travel into the Andes, this time to the Portillo ski resort

 where we were pleased to see some rather famous Canadians had been there before us!

 The fabulous picture will soon be printed on canvas and hanging in my home!

We also spent a fantastic weekend out at Algarrobo on the coast of Chile, don't let that beautiful blue water fool you, it was COLD!

 and a trip to Chile could not be complete without a winery tour/tasting

I have many, many, many more photos that I will continue to share with you in future postings. As well as what I am currently playing at with my art courses I am taking. 

Buenos Noche mi amigas!

No comments:

Post a Comment