Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Happy Spring!

At least I think it might be spring, we had a good 6 inches of ugly wet snow fall last weekend and it was CHILLY!! But as our week is progressing it is warming up, melting and feeling more like spring again.


I don't have too much on the creative front to share this time.........that is why so long between posts perhaps? I have been working lots of hours so my paying job is interfering! I hate it when that happens! 



But here are the rest of baby quilts for my daughter's friends, from Carla's wonky block tutorial



My baby sister turned 50 on the weekend and this was the birthday "card" I made for her.



And I am taking yet another lettering class, because I am just SO bad at it!


Have great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. If you think you are bad at lettering, you had better never have a look at mine. lol. The baby quilt looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete