Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Uninspired

Is uninspired even a word? Spell checker says yes, but it is one of those words that looks weird. Either way I guess that is how I am feeling the past 10 days I haven't blogged. With hubby off at school and gardening season upon us I guess my focus has shifted a bit.

I did get to a quilt show in Manning, a little town north of us that is the home of some really prolific quilters. And I taught a class last Saturday, a new group of Buggy Barn fans has been born!

Seeing as I am girl that is rarely without a project on the go, I do have a few tidbits to share.

I joined the prayer shawl ministry at church and here is my first attempt. It has 15 stripes and I do one a night. I am half way there but hope to finish it this weekend at our church women's conference.


 I am still working away on my lettering class and with hubby away, it has kind of taken over the dining room table! He was home on the weekend so I am bit behind but I will catch up this week.


My Wild Abandonment class is having a blog hop, hope you will come back and visit again on Saturday, there is some amazing talent in this class!
I just have to figure out when 8 am British Summer Time is so I can set up my post to go live!
(Just figured out they are 7 hours ahead, so my post will go live at 1:00 am for you night owls!)


Have a great week, hope to "see" you Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely check back. I love your letters Margaret : )

    ReplyDelete