Sunday, 26 August 2012

Blog-Aversary!

It's my blog-aversary!
Happy Blog-Aversary to me!
One year tomorrow and it appears that I have averaged a little over a post a week.........not bad for a beginner!

Leave a comment on how you came to start visiting me and I will pick a random number for the winner of these sweet little fat quarters!


So today was our annual local triathlon and hubby came first in his age group and third over all, not bad for an old guy eh?

So what looks more fun to you, hex-a-thonning?
(weeks 1-6)


 or triathlonning??


Looking forward to reading all your comments and don't forget to visit Linda and Carla to enter their back to school blog hop! 

9 comments:

  1. The Hex-A-Thon is definitely more fun, or at least, a little more my speed. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I came to start reading your blog from Linda's . Happy bloggaversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, I sent a comment and it's disappeared.... Congrats to Bruce - not so bad eh! Your hexies look like fun and I'm trying to decide on a colorway still.... Of course I'd love to be hexagoning however I've never done a triathlon.... I love your fat quarter selection too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog as it is one of Linda's favorite, now mine too!!
    Love your art work

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really don't remember but i am a follower thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hexathonning all the way!

    I just found you today on a link to the hex of the week program.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started visiting you when I found Carla and Linda's blogs. Good for you to do the hex along! Ihave enjoyed looking through your blog. Keep blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely hexathonning!
    I found you via the summer colour challenge but I've only hust signed up to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog through Linda's Quiltmania.

    ReplyDelete