Monday, 17 September 2012

Hexie Linky Party


In no particular order here is the progress of my Hex-a-thon so far, I see the photo is a little dark, sorry.
I realized when looking at my last post I had week 10 assembled wrong so I took it apart and redid it.  
I am playing along on Sarah's  Hexie Linky Party so head on over and have a look! 


Hexie progress has been greatly slowed due to this!




We should have all but a little fence and gate behind the garage to keep the dogs in and have access to the winter's wood pile by tomorrow night (I HOPE!) 

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see that even with the new fence, you have a little time to play with you hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexies look great Margaret! You maybe could have left the hexie the way it was because one like it is probably coming up ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexies are coming right along - I hope to get mine started soon now that I have fabric picked. Thanks for mentioning my hexie linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "Hexies" look wonderful...great combinations of fabric, Margaret!

    I am new to your blog, followed you from Sarah! I will visit you again, soon!

    :) Carolyn

    ReplyDelete