Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Hexie Linky Party!

Been waiting all month for today's post! 
You can join the party or just go and have a look at everyone's projects 

Since September started and fall activities have ramped up my hexie progress has slowed, but I am still plugging away!

Since the last party I have finished weeks 11-16.


Here are weeks 17 & 18 waiting for some free evenings.


Here is what I am aspiring to! Katja's completed project, pretty fabulous eh? 


 This project on Sarah's blog has me completely intrigued, but I needed Katja's help to break it down. I really, really want to start this, especially since I have been sorting my scraps the last week or so, BUT I am trying to be strong and finish my
 Hex-a-thon first (ha! wish me luck with THAT, LOL) 


Hop on over to Sarah's and be inspired by everyone's projects!

8 comments:

  1. Looks great Margaret. Isn't that puzzle cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hex-a-thon blocks are looking great Margaret. And I too love that puzzle block. Hhhhmmmm.....there are too many hexagons floating around in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - you can't possibly wait until January (when the hexathon is over) to start the puzzle. Too far away! Let me know if you need help with the puzzle and I highly suggest you treat yourself to the acrylic templates as it makes fussy cutting your scraps easier/faster.

    Your hexies look great - I just love all the fussy cutting. I need to get caught up on some other hexie projects before I can even start my hexathon - that or I am too chicken to commit to the FQ bundle I pulled out of the stash...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only on week 17 so I am not going to be finished by January! I will look for the templates for sure, thanks!

      Delete
  4. Your fussy cutting is really paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, your current project is amazing!! I too am going to start on Sarah's puzzel --too cool!

    ReplyDelete