Tuesday, 23 October 2012

In Between

Well, the weather has decidedly turned wintery here and you can see some members of my family suffer terribly! Poor things.


Another fall prairie sunrise, you have to be looking out at just the right moment as they are fleeting.


 I am currently kind of between projects so I spent time on the weekend prepping a bunch of hexies.


 Cuz I am off to retreat this weekend at Sawmill Creek Cottages.


 This project for church has been on my plate since late last spring and now that I am pretty much finished deadline quilts I am able to work at it. It has been a long time since I have been just a sewer so it is a bit of a challenge. Maybe I will be able to make some pillows with piping by the time I am done!


 Starting yet another art class! 


Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I think those poor pooches need a rug to cozy up on in front of the fire :) Have fun at your retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one, winter just came so fast I haven't had a chance to get it out yet!

      Delete
  2. Have a great time at retreat, laugh lots!

    ReplyDelete