Monday, 12 November 2012


It's done!
I just have to go buy a long enough dowel and it will be delivered to the Festival of Trees this week! I simply cannot wait to see it hanging there!


Meanwhile I have felt a need to get going on my Chile scrapbook, would hate to be a vacation behind!


With my hand tingling issue, the production has ground to a halt but I am beginning to audition fabrics for the background............and this is not it.


Advent and the season of purple altar vestments begins December 2nd so this is today's main task, get these done!


Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Your trees look wonderful Margaret!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trees - I hope you'll be able to post pics of the festival. Can't wait to see what background you pick for your hexies as the hexies are so colorful to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree quilt! Hope your hand gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete