Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Here is the travelling canvas again. I just added the hearts hanging in the tree and the three in the little flower garden, think it added a bit of balance to the overall look.


Wasn't really crazy about how the hearts and month/year weren't really standing out so I did some darker outlining to the Art Journal Calendar February pages and am more pleased with it now.


Here is the beginnings of March, thought it needed to be bright and happy for our trip to the Caribbean!


"Be Still My Heart" is the final product of that raw canvas I showed you in this post. It is not an original piece, but the class project. I learned allot, would do a few things differently but holy moly I sure LOVE the results!!! 



Hope you are all staying warm, we sure are struggling to with wind chills in the -30's!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely canvas, lovely heart, and incredible calendar pages. Very colorful, too,

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely art! Love your calendar pages-and March does feel warm and beautiful! Wish I were going to the Carribean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous heart :) I love the ricness and texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. February looks gorgeous and March is incredibly festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee you are productive. Love your work. Great calender pages, great canvas and lovely page with the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hearts' page is just adorable. All of your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely art here. Love the February page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great calendar pages. Feb looks great with the hearts, and well done indeed for being ahed of yourself for March! Thanks so much for being a part of this challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the results too! I'm a texture junkie. Your calendar page is wonderful- just hopped over here from Kathryn's blog first because it really caught my eye. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete