Thursday, 3 January 2013

Prize day!

Hello friends!

Happy to be almost feeling like my old self again and getting back to creating.
Decided the new year was a good time to organize the paint drawer, sure wish I had thought to take a before pic of the crazy chaos it was. I have so much paint that I just want to use it up before I ever buy more so this is a great way to see what I have.


Working away some more on my Calendar Art Journal Challenge, want to be a bit ahead before the next surgery.

Here is this year's title page:


and this is the beginnings of February:


As promised on my last post, here is my little thank you prize, a fun little so girly pincushion, for helping me surpass 5000 hits!
In order to qualify, you need to leave me a comment, telling me where you are from, (I see I have followers from all over the world) and how you came to my blog, I am always very curious about that.


I'll draw a random number on Tuesday Jan 8 @ 8 p.m. MT

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! 5,000 hits, impressive!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Castile, NY, USA and I no longer remember how I found your blog. No doubt it was a link on someone else's blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete