Thursday, 25 April 2013

Confusion

Apparently my plants are also confused by the lack of spring weather around here!


Caught this this morning, I had been up for two hours and had not seen them yet, tough to be a dog in this house I tell ya.


Enjoying the progress on my Supernova quilt, however, I discovered last night that I only have 7 cut out instead of 9. Good thing all that fabric is still in a pile all together!


Have a great day! I am hoping to finally get my bike out this afternoon. They are predicting rain showers (and heaven forbid she get wet or dirty!) but it looks pretty nice outside now. 4C is not quite warm enough tho, need some afternoon heat!

2 comments:

  1. It's a tough life being a dog! LOL. Your Super Nova blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I think our Christmas Cactus blossomed last month. They certainly are as confused as we are about the weather.

    ReplyDelete