Thursday, 2 May 2013

Spring?


I am almost afraid to say the word, in case I scare it away! We had winter again last Friday and it is has taken all week for the temperatures to come back up!

But our wonderful spring hike in the hills today found us all photographing these beauties!!



We were hiking the same area where we did the winter walk in February.

You can see we still do have a little winter hanging on around the edges. Yes that white stuff is ice, not sand!


I never posted my April calendar page as I wasn't that crazy about it, but now I see it is needed for the context of May!



Creatively, I have been working along on my Supernova, two blocks to go.


 And attempting to get my Chile 2012 scrapbook done so I can start on Belize 2013! I am not usually a trip behind, not sure what happened there, but I have til next March to get caught up!


If this weather keeps up, all creativity will slow down in favour of being outside!

3 comments:

  1. Your Supernova looks great Margaret. Happy scrap booking too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, what a gorgeous May calendar to journal in! Everything about it screams Spring beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the May calendar and I see how it ties into the April showers. Lovely and quite appropriate, too.

    ReplyDelete