Monday, 27 May 2013

Wow

Where does two whole weeks go?
Mainly to my obsessive need to spring clean this year. 


This room is so clean, tidy, organized, I just want to stand in the doorway and admire it!


That, and more knitting...........second DD's beret, then I am moving on to mittens! Seems like a good summer project, right?


My sister is here visiting, and we got her going on this project,


While I slowly added progress to this long term project of mine, 4 down, 220 to go!

 



I took her out to the glass studio and she made these lovely sun catchers from some kits for Sharon's summer cancer fundraiser.



I painstakingly cut all the pieces for this one!


Hubby and I went camping the May long weekend and had to take our little river ferry, I love that little crossing.

 

Hubby built himself a new bike, took it for a test ride, something broke right away so he was soon back to the campsite. He really wanted to go for a ride, so off he went on Miss Daisy! I am sure he was quite the sight out on the highway!

Hope to see you again sooner than two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Bruce just might take Miss Daisy for himself if you aren't careful. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His own is on order, hopefully it will be here by his birthday on Friday!

      Delete