Thursday, 13 June 2013

Finish Along

Here is my first finish for the second quarter Finish Along
It is a kit from a shop on the Las Vegas quilt shop hop.
Not my favourite quilt (hate those waffly borders!) but it is done and someone will like it and at some point it will find a home.


My June calendar page, I felt I needed to recognize the fact that I live in the land of the midnight sun!
Still needs a photo of my June birthday girl and we have had SO much rain, I am thinking a family of ducks!!!


No more Finish along progress because I have been working away, trying to finish the scrapbook from our 2012 trip to Chile. I only have three days left to document so hopefully it will be done this month too!



I was to have a cycling date with my fellow Electra riding friend today but again it rains! So somewhat sadly I will stay inside and play then go meet her for coffee instead.

Linking up with Cindy for Really Random Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Love your quilt, congrats on a second finish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up this week! I could hardly take my eyes off the quilt in your blog header. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really love that quilt, hope to get it sandwiched and start quilting it next week!

      Delete