Sunday, 30 June 2013

Finishes for Q2 FAL

My one and only finish for this quarter FAL, no excuses other than lots of other things occupying my time and quilting just got set aside. 
I had originally posted here about what I hoped to get done this quarter.

I just need to get my act together and find the address, but this one is going to Quilt's for Calgary, for victims of the recent floods.  


Lots of progress on this one, it is now all sandwiched and ready to get quilting on.


No progress at all on this one, not quite sure why.



You will be seeing these two again next week when I post next quarter's list! I WILL get them done!

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely quilt for Calgary and lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Margaret... You just have to get that beautiful x and + quilt top out and finish it up! I love the bright, happy colours!

    ReplyDelete