Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Measuring and Cutting


It's just not with fabric this time, but it kinda feels the like the same thing, just a different medium!


I am just a girl who loves a power saw!!!


The ugly, rotten old is going........


and here is the piecing part


Almost there.........


Ta Da!!


and you gotta play with the scraps!




And the day before, we did it with sod!


It's just a giant green quilt!


I have been working on this quilt, only 2 1/4 borders left to go!

Hexies 1-44 are now at Katja's for Saturday's big show and tell, pop by if you are in the area!
Didn't quite make it to 52 but I am still going to plod along and get it done! 45 is just two seams from being done. 

Also my friend Linda is having a stash buster quilt along starting this Sunday, think I will play along, want to join in?


A couple last Yellowknife pics, snapped this big guy along the side of the highway, a bison, not a buffalo, so we were told!


and one last waterfall, Louise, the one we missed going north.
 This photo was taken from the observation platform


Or you could climb down this and get really close!
Hubby did it, but the dogs were too scared and my head and heart were willing but the sadly the knees were not up to it after all the hiking we had done. 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to do our deck here. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete