Thursday, 26 September 2013

Done and Done!!!


My finishes for Finish Along Q3
My original post is here....


I am so in love with this quilt!
I looks a little crooked but I was not sure where I was going to hang it so I neglected to put the center opening in the sleeve to accommodate the rod in the bedroom. I will eventually take it down and fix it.........when it bugs me enough! 


This baby is not my fav but it's finished and will hang this weekend in the museum for our guild's Culture Days exhibit, maybe it will sell?


I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone this week and put these pieces on display at the Chamber of Commerce office in the old railway station. 
They are hosting a commission free art sale as their Culture days event. 




Here the list of events going on this weekend!

                  

Have a great weekend everyone, hope to see some locals at the museum Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. Your artwork looks fantastic! Congrats on taking the leap out of your comfort zone!
    Can't wait to see your quilt(s) on Saturday. Will you show SuperNova, as well? (I hope so)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saving Super Nova for the library show..........and I will NEVER sell her!!!

      Delete
  2. Way to go Margaret! Looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Super Nova looks great, as does all of your art work as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Margaret! I am sew glad to see your finished Super Nova quilt! It is just gorgeous! Your paintings show you are a lady of many wonderful talents. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your supernova quilt, the colours are so happy and bright. And what a lovely show of your art.

    ReplyDelete