Saturday, 14 September 2013

More progress

My second block for Linda's Quilt Along, so far so good in keeping up! It is helping me get back down to the sewing room every week.


Another one ready to bind. The weather is predicted to turn more fall like next week so I will be less inclined to prefer being outside. On to making baby quilts!


Taking another art class. 
I am not a big fan of drawing but I know it is because I am not good at it, so this class is intended to stretch my artistic muscles........and I am kinda enjoying it!


Off to kayak down the river, sadly will most likely be the last outing this year.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Your Super Nova quilt is looking good as is your second block in the quilt along. I am like you in the drawing dept. I should maybe start up again - fall night school perhaps...

    ReplyDelete