Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Retreat weekend


Last weekend we were back out to Sawmill Creek Cottages for our annual guild retreat. This is her seventh year in business, and my fifth visit.


As you can see we have the great, long room all to ourselves, she feeds us great food and we have adorable little cabins to sleep in.




 Unfortunately I was under the weather for part of the weekend and did not take as many pictures as I had hoped, but here is just a small portion of the projects worked on by the quilters.
My two are the second and third from the right, two baby quilt tops. I had number three well under way before I succumbed and went to bed
Baby #1 was born on Saturday morning so I will spend this afternoon working on getting her quilt sandwiched and quilted.


Thanks Alice for posing with your great little guild challenge!

I'll be back in a day or two with pictures of our guild show, which is hanging in the library for the month of November.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of creativity was going on out there! WTG! What kind of guild challenge has Alice done? I love the leaves! Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the paint chip challenge from year before last.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete