For Sale

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

WIP Wednesday


Today I am linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday. Yes, I am having fun linking up with other blogs, one of my 2014 goals is try to increase my blog presence a bit. 

Among many other WIP's, here is what currently has my attention. 

Have been going full speed ahead on this crazy twisty scarf, but came to a screeching halt last week when I ran out of yarn. The store I bought it from had no more, so I am awaiting shipping of an online order.
It is riddled with errors but I am still going to love wearing it when it is done!




So I started this in the meantime, just a few more rows of decrease and it will be done. Have to go hunt down the double point needles as is too small now for the circular. It was requested by my daughter for her  step sister, who spent most of their Christmas visit trying to steal hers. I have now knit this hat five times, and practice does make perfect........best one yet.


A bit of progress on one of my FAL projects


Blocks 19


and 20

 done for Linda's Stash Buster QAL, eagerly awaiting Sunday when  we see some layout ideas. 


Off to find those needles! Have a great week. 

10 comments:

  1. Hello! I love the quilt on your header! And I love your work for this week. Beautiful knitting, fun stash busting, and great colors on the cut out flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited the most AWESOME yarn shop in Victoria yesterday. It was so filled with the most delicious fibres. Your knitting looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      There is a wool shop in Victoria just around the corner from where Christina worked, just outside Chinatown that I loved to visit while I waited for her to finish work.
      Just started knitting my first pair of mittens!

      Delete
  3. Loving the knitting and great colours on your FAL/QALs. I don't know how to knit (yet!) but that hat looks like it's going to be very comfy. Great job on your piecing too. Can't wait to see how that comes together. Well done!

    http://www.busyneedle.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have always been a pretty basic knitter, so these projects are a bit more challenging but it is great for in the evening while watching TV.

      Delete
  4. You are loaded in for the GYB party:)
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the triple twisted scarf! what a great idea that is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's a pattern I bought on Craftsy.com

      Delete