Saturday, 15 February 2014

Grow Your Blog prize winner

And the winner is of the prize from grow your blog is.............Carol from http://www.justletmequilt.com/

Congrats Carol

Lace knitting is progressing slowly, I want to get it completed but not likely something I will do again. I will keep to my simple-able to watch TV-patterns.
That odd coloured yarn at the beginning is provisional cast-on, it will be taken out and stitches picked up when I go to make the cuff a circle and continue on making the mittens. 



A couple of drawings, keeping up so far!



And because Monday is help for hexie-aholics at Sarah's blog, I will post a little progress pic.


Have a great weekend! Going to attempt a Switch Off Sunday....wish me luck!
Linking up with Let's Bee Social

7 comments:

  1. Not sure where my first comment went to? I said, your girls are getting better everytime. I'm liking how your hexies have all "come together". Enjoying your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me to win your sweet giveaway...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 projects look great. I have no drawing skills at all so I am particularly impressed with the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your hexis are gorgeous, love the colours and combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great group of projects! Your knitting and drawings are beautiful. And I am really loving those hexies! What a lot of work and great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You quite talented - all the projects are of perfection! Love the hexie blocks.

    ReplyDelete