Saturday, 22 February 2014

Slow Week

Here is the better image of my first FAL finish of this year.
Sun cooperated and I managed to snap the very last image on my memory card!
Original post is here


Between working full time and the Olympics, this is pretty much all I accomplished on my mitten project. This is after ripping it out two more times to get it sized properly. After all the craziness of the lace cuff, I want something I can actually wear!


Prepping some tops to go to my long armer, last of the tops on the shelf. I DO still have tonnes of UFO's, no worries there!


Tiny bit of progress on the purse last weekend.


I did attend the very first meeting of our local Modern Quilt group, so inspired now to to forge ahead and learn more!
I am off to the sewing room to get the backings pieced and make some progress on my travel purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment