Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday


and some finishes!
My first Q1 FAL finish. 
I need to do separate posts for each finish so I hope to get hubby to hold this up outside on the weekend. Will try for a better shot to post!


and this hot mess is also done. I bought this at a garage sale as a quick charity project. To make a long story short, it did not quilt well for various reasons but, in the end it will still keep someone warm. 
I am keeping the photo small on purpose!
Q1 FAL finish #2
Original post is here


Work in progress is the travel purse, all cut out and ready to sew. 
Linking up tonight with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
and Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh 


and I pulled out our quilt guild challenge as a reminder to make some more progress!


I am working full time for the next couple of weeks and then leaving on vacation shortly after that so don't expect to make much progress on anything. 

Will continue to draw and knit in the evening and work on hexies at lunch but that may be it.
Sometimes it just feels OK to set the bar low! LOL

7 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love your snowman quilt. Congratulations on your finishes. They always feel so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that is setting the bar low...heaven help the rest of us! Nothing comes with me on vacation except my Kobo. How is your face a day challenge going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowmen are snow happy to be finished! What a gorgeous job! And the charity quilt looks great. I am sure that whoever gets it will be very pleased and those imperfections you notice will be gone by then. Hope your time at work goes quickly and that you can enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't ever see you setting the bar low. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have been very busy so you're entitled to a little down time now and then to recoup ready for the next sewing session

    ReplyDelete
  6. that snowman quilt is gorgeous! I have completed exactly nothing for the FAL!

    ReplyDelete