Friday, 18 April 2014

Friday Finish

I actually finished something this month! Not on my UFO list but I am ahead of the baby arrivals for a change. Need to make something for a boy now just in case.
Please ignore the basket full of post vacation ironing (because quilting is way more fun!)


I did get a lot of things off my to do list this week as well. Finally got all my kitchen cupboards cleaned out! That has been bumping down the monthly goal list since January and it felt really good to cross that one off!!

Linking up with

Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts
Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

Happy Easter! +

3 comments:

  1. WTG Margaret! You're amazing! Spring cleaning, quilting, working out, and helping with the flood cleanup! I'm hoping to get rid of this headache soon.... then maybe my plans will come to fruition... You are an inspiration for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, yeah - quilting is totally more fun! Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking of making another rangy quilt just to use some bits and pieces. Soon.......

    ReplyDelete