Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday


Will work for motorcycle............or at least my husband will! 
He acquired this new project as payment for some help he provided on a car repair.
It is not running yet, but hopefully we will get some rides in before summer is over.


So on that note, I am going to get brave and attempt to get my class 6 license.


Below is our guild challenge for this year, still in the conception stage, but I think today is a good day to get started. The blue near the top is the challenge "river" fabric. 


Linking up with 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 
Let's Bee Social   at Sew Fresh Quilts

See you on Friday for this week's finishes!

5 comments:

  1. I used to ride a Honda 175 believe it or not : ) Have fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting your license. It's almost kayaking time. I'm looking forward to that! Can't wait to see your fabric kayak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good for you! As my mom would say, "Go for it!" And same goes for the guild challenge. Can't wait to see where your imagination leads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your challenge looks fantastic already - can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete