For Sale

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday

I am slowly working at some projects, but the head cold sure slowed me down!
Sunday Drive is all trimmed and the binding is cut.


I did manage to make these during my sickness downtime, yes, they are the size of a dime.
They are going to be the "flowers" on the tree branches you see on the middle right of Sunday Drive.


This is my favourite time of year in my flowerbeds, so much is blooming!





 Here is the third and possibly my favourite baby sack set. Babies don't stop coming so I just can't stop making them! I do force myself to make yoyo's and sew hexie rows together in between. 


Linking up with
 Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Hi There! I just popped by via WIP Wednesday. Looks like the yo-yos will be a fun touch and add some great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making yo-yo's but I don't ever want to make them that small! LOL
    Your Iris is such a pretty color. Sadly all my Irises have bloomed and gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will spare you the comments I got when working on such tiny things years ago ; )
    They are adorable. Enjoy the process

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely garden pics. No wonder you are enjoying it. Sunday Drive is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete