For Sale

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Eat, Play, Sleep, Repeat

 The first one is finally done!




and the new owner seems pretty comfie with it!


Almost done painting, just baseboards to finish up and I am FREE of home improvement projects for the rest of the summer!
So I can finish the second quilt and work on the many, many other UFO's crying out to be finished.
Next week though, as we are heading out camping on Thursday, to hopefully escape the predicted record breaking heat.

Linking up with
Show and Tell Tuesday at I Have to Say
Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River

6 comments:

  1. Quilt looks great with baby on it! Have fun on your camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute quilt. Wonderful gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute quilt, love the photo. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to those days of Eat. Play. Sleep. Repeat. Especially if I can do it on such a beautiful quilt! Gorgeous. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the quilt turned out I didn't know it came with an adorable baby. I have been wanting to do that quilt for eons and this might just be the push I needed to finally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little quilt. And the bubs is enjoying it too.

    ReplyDelete