Thursday, 24 July 2014

Finally Finished!

Sunday Drive by Pat Sloan-after many months it is finally done! Our recent heat wave and no air conditioning slowed me a bit, could not stand to have that on my lap while I sewed down about 60 dime sized yoyos.
My friend Chris did an awesome job of quilting it as usual and once I find a better dowel, I will hang it in my living room.



One of the two trees blooming with tiny yoyos.

.

Between the heat and packing the trailer for vacation, I made a couple more bags from noodlehead


And we made a many batches of jam


Restarted these cabled fingerless mitts, third time always seems to be the charm for me. It should be a good travelling project as we have a 12 hour day planned for tomorrow. 


I hope to post along the way, but my iPad does not always cooperate in picking up the pictures I want to use!

Linking up with 
I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!! What a fun quilt to look at every day. Your jam looks so yummy, and I notice your mitten cuff matches! What a pretty colour. "Happy trails" on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiny yo-yos are amazing! Thank you for sharing and doing my design!

    ReplyDelete