For Sale

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day friends, while is not an official long weekend, we are going to enjoy a lovely mid-week day off!

We have been busy.....

 With this

and this

and this!

But I have managed a bit of time to 

sandwich these

finish the yoyos and make the binding for this (still needs a hanging sleeve).

The pictured walking foot has been an issue, while I thought I was losing my touch, I now know, I have worn this puppy out. So any binding/stitching in the ditch is on hold until my new one arrives. 

Linking up with 
Small Blog Meet at Lily Quilts
Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced Modern Quilts

We are off to enjoy the celebrations at the park!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you're keeping quite busy this holiday week-end (ish). Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day! I'm glad you squeezed some sewing in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming and cheerful quilt up on that playground! Your colors are so fun and bouncy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to make a few of those 'Eat, Play, Sleep, Repeat' quilts for a few years. Never thought to make more than one at once! They would be perfect to have on hand for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh! I am in awe of all the work you're doing on your house. Crazy. I love your Eat, Play, Repeat quilt. I've seen them before, but yours just sparked an idea. I have a new grandchild on the way...I think I'm going to have to make one. BTW, your profile sounds like mine except I have three children and have been married for 25 years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a busy household! Hope your home improvement projects all went smoothly. Looking forward to seeing those sandwiches all quilted up! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete