Thursday, 28 August 2014

A Day Late


I am a day late for Work in Progress Wednesday this week as our internet was out for most of the day yesterday.

I have not finished the second mitten yet but my sock yarn and needle came in the mail and I was too excited to wait for the mitten to be finished.
I have never knit socks but have been really inspired by what I see on blogs and instagram.
I found a tutorial on YouTube and I was off to the races.

Here I am ready to do the super scary heel turn!


The procrastination guild challenge project is progressing, much as I would rather start my Buggy Barn quilt for the Festival of Trees. I will just use that as motivation to get the baby done


Speaking of done, here is the crosshatched baby quilt that has been in progress for some time! 
It will be tucked away for a certain babe due to join us this fall. 


Linking up today with 

Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts

4 comments:

  1. Super scary heel turn? You can do it! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quilt, best of luck on the heel turn, I'm sure you'll do great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how that baby quilt would turn out with the crosshatch quilting.... and I am in love with it! This is going to be such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete