Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday

 I continue to work on the second Eat, Play, Sleep, Repeat quilt, I did decide to go ahead and do the crosshatch as you can see. I know it will be a bit stiff but it s a baby quilt that will get washed a lot so I know it will soften up beautifully.


Finished one mitten on the long drive home from BC and have started the second one. Probably the most challenging thing I have knit to date. Love how much my knitting skills have grown in the last year through Craftsy classes.


I had the chance to pre-shop a garage sale and came away with all these wonderful goodies. There are a lot of potential mittens and hats in that pile!


Linking up with:

 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 
Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'll have to check back in to see the quilting on the entire quilt! You have more patience than me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the crosshatch. I love the mitten. I'd love to know how to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! The mittens look fabulous. I haven't hit a garage sale in eons. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crosshatching is a great choice for a baby quilt. As you said, it will be washed frequently. Mine have always softened perfectly once they were washed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crosshatching is looking fabulous! Looks like you scored big time on the knitting front, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete