Thursday, 4 September 2014

Let's Make a Deal

Does anyone else make deals with themselves as motivation?
Lately I find myself doing this to try to get some long term projects finished.

If I finish this row. (only one more after this!)


I can knit the other sock, this is my first ever by the way! I am thrilled to have done it so successfully!


If I work on this guild challenge project for an hour............


Then I can make a few of these blocks for my Festival of Trees quilt.


I read recently the best way to conquer procrastination is to take small bites, a little bit at a time every day.

Just wanted to let you all know, in an effort to support my retirement I have opened an Etsy shop. I am working a bit blindly but figure, it is best to just start and learn more as I go along. There is not too much in there now, but I am working on things to add so please check back occasionally. 
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Etsy shop creations!! Great idea to use your crafty talents and turn them into a way to earn more money for wool, fabric, notions, patterns, etc. Hope it is a big success!!
    Aralee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I make deals with myself. Chocolate helps : )
    Hope your Etsy shop does well

    ReplyDelete