Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Busy, busy


I have been happily sequestered in my sewing room making more pouches, six in all now, from 12-12.5" orphan blocks



And this amazing hobo bag, that I am totally in love with, there are two more cut out and waiting to be assembled.


With it's pockets and key fob


A couple of fun journal covers



And a set of three more pouches


That nest so beautifully. 


I am going to take all of these to a local venue in hopes that I can put them in their gift shop for Christmas shoppers in search of a unique handmade gift. 

And some progress on my sock, a sick dog and a wait for an appointment were great opportunities to move this project along. Almost ready for the heel flap.


Linking up with:
Work in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts

Blogger is being quite cranky so I hope I can get this posted today!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Margaret! You've been busy. I love the pouches and the idea of using up some old blocks. What happened to your dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're way faster at socks than me. What size needles are you using?
    I think those pouches are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pouches are so satisfying to make, and yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete