Friday, 14 November 2014

Friday Finishes

Still working full time so no quilty finishes, but! I did finish these great hobo bags.
I have now made 9 of them, super easy and very gratifying.
Of these, all are sold or spoken for but one, they did not even make it to my etsy store.


And another pair of socks, this makes my third pair, obviously I quite enjoy sock knitting.
I have to put that on hold now while I work on Christmas projects, which will have to wait for show and tell until after the big day!


Off to the pool before I work at noon, keeping up with my exercise program has probably been the most challenging thing about all this working. I have four days off starting Sunday so Christmas production will have to go into high gear!

Linking up with 
TGIFF at Quilt Matters
Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Love those hobo bags -- so cool! Great job with the socks too -- will have to try knitting again sometime. Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete