Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Scraptastic Tuesday

It's scraptastic Tuesday over at She Can Quilt, so I am linking up my most recent scrap project.



This is my Tinker Tote from my Quilt as You Go Bags class over at Craftsy. I just love, love, love it and it has garnered lots of compliments already. 
Except for the Pellon Decorbond on the inside, this project is completely from my stash, I could make 50 more and still not run out of scraps I think. 

I already have a plan to make myself an iPad case for travelling from the same techniques used in this project and I expect a "few" more Tinker Totes as well. 

Also, next week is the start of the Canadian Bloggers Connect Blogathon Canada, which runs November 17-22. The Alberta link up will be Wednesday November 19th, but check the link (or the button on my sidebar) to see which day your province is being represented. I think there may still be time to have your blog added to the link up so hop over and check it out.

To all my fellow Canadians as we honour our veterans this November 11, 2014 Remembrance Day. I thank my own dad and all other veterans for fighting for the freedoms we so easily take for granted. 


Linking up today with 
Scraptastic Tuesday at She Can Quilt
Show and Tell Tuesday at Fresh Squeezed Fabric
Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story
Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced





7 comments:

  1. I too enjoyed this craftsy class and should actually make one of these lovely totes. They would be excellent holiday presents and a great way to use up the scraps too. I'm glad you joined us at Scraptastic Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bag! and it's nice that you can use the techniques you learned for other projects. I've been hearing a lot about the Canadian Hop - looking forward to it. It doesn't happen often but we in the US are celebrating Veteran's Day also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag and quilt as you go is something I need to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like Leanne! Watched the class but haven't made one yet! Thanks for the reminder to get to it and what a great way to use up the scraps. Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. well isn't that inspiring! I just love a bag and this one is terrific
    Leeanna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved every Tinker Tote, I have seen. Yours is no exception. I so wish we could just buy the pattern without doing the class though.

    ReplyDelete