Monday, 5 January 2015

Christmas project reveal

Finally, I can share all the gifts I knit for Christmas this year!


Scarf for a friend

 Toque for my sister's boyfriend

Thrummed slippers for my sister

 Scarf for another friend, cannot for the life of me figure out why I don't have a finished shot.........maybe I wrapped it before I thought of it? May have to borrow it back........

Slouchy hat for a niece, hard to get a good shot of a black hat! 

 Socks for my eldest daughter

Socks for my younger daughter

 Another slouchy hat for another niece, this one in charcoal

I do have a finished quilted gift but I am saving that for January's scraptastic Tuesday post. 

I have finished a few other quick knitted projects since Christmas but that is for another post after I get the pictures onto my computer.

I have also started a great new hexie project as well but that is being saved for a Hexie-holic post!
Apparently it is good to plan a few posts ahead.

Be back later in the week, catch you then!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure - tease us with a hexie project and then make us wait for HeLP to arrive...
    Can't wait to see it in 9 days!!!

    ReplyDelete