Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Work in Progress Wednesday

Why work on just one project when you can work on four or five?
Variety is the spice of life they say! 

My January UFO challenge for the All People quilt challenge. 
Starting photo is at the bottom of this post.

Reading here about this challenge inspired my friend Alice to join in and she already has her January project finished and at guild show and tell last week!

Green scraps sorted, pressed and ready to cut but my poor back needed to take a break.

The scrap vomit bin continues to fill

The "dog ate my mitten" replacement. Weirdly in love with those awesome yarn cylinders from my new yarn winder.

All the blocks are made, on to attaching them. Still have one more round of 18 to do before the end of the month, better hop to it!

Linking up today with 
Work in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts

5 comments:

  1. One project at a time is overrated lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your January UFO quilt its very pretty www.crazyforpurple.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I remember when Alice started that quilt! It looks great.
    I really like that UFO challenge...especially the "luck of the draw" aspect. Congrats on making good progress. I wonder what your next project will be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy, busy, busy! Lots of pretty happening here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I-Spy a tiny binder clip!! LOL.
    Still love your fabrics - will you keep the same color scheme for your whole quilt or mix it up? I'm going to mix it up and enjoy all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete