Friday, 10 April 2015

Finish it Up Friday

Once I got my my February Millefiore
rosette finished, I was happy to quickly finish up a couple of knitting projects.


My Stranded Colourwork mittens, not perfect but for a first attempt I have to say I am pretty proud!
And they are oh so soft and warm.


Finished these socks just in time for my niece to head over to Australian "winter".

Half way through the next Arcadia Avenue block, "Peacock Feathers". I am really enjoying this project so far. 


My March Rosette all prepped and ready to sew, this one took an extra long time as many of the pieces were fussy cut.


My girl and I are really happy to be enjoying a beautiful early spring this year! We love to sit (lay) in the sun and soak up the rays. My boy dog is not a sun lover so he is out the shot in the shade. Those Colourwork mittens will be tucked away for next winter!


Bikes were out on the path on March 30th, my biking buddy and I were in our glory! 
I am headed out to enjoy another ride with her as soon as I am done here!!

Linking up with 

Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts 

4 comments:

  1. Great ;projects! I love your mittens and think they would fit me perfectly. Just saying! Those quilts will be amazing - can't wait to see them finished (we can all use some motivation, right?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun bike!!! Your mittens turned out perfect in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The Arcadia Avenue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete