Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Work in Progress Wednesday

Progress, seems to be my theme word so far this year, only one tote bag finished so far.

So here we go with more progress!


a secret knitting project, trying to branch out beyond, hats, socks and mitts.


But socks will not be left out by any means so I have been on the lookout for a pattern for this super cool yarn. It needed to have enough of a pattern to not be boring but not so much to be lost in colorful yarn, so Jaywalker from Ravelry it is. As my friend said, the yarn needs to be the star! I am going to a conference this weekend so I wanted some socks cast on to work on while I listen to the speaker. The secret project is more complex and needs all my attention so I will set it aside for a few days in favour of some new socks. 


Slow steady progress on Rosette three, almost a full month behind now, but not too worried about it, just enjoying the process. 


This scrappy project continues to be the main focus of any machine time lately,


only those four strip sets left and I can start assembly, yah!
I tried to work on my Chandelier quilt-a-long last weekend but I need to sit down with it for a bit and figure out what my thought process was when I cut it out, because it isn't making much sense at the moment. 

I realize now that I have forgotten to upload the picture of my second Arcadia Avenue block completed, so will be sure to include that with the next post. 

Linking up with 
Work in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 
Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh

So glad blogger automatically saves drafts, just sayin! and this post is brought to you by the word "so" LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Margaret. Beautiful hexies. I'm behind too but oh well!

    ReplyDelete