Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday


Candy Coated from Sunday Morning Quilts


We`re getting close!! 
As advised in the book, I made two marks (with masking tape) on the floor to measure out my rows. They are 100 inches long so using this method rather than a measuring tape and rows hanging off the end of my cutting table worked really, really well!!! 
The strips are now all pressed, measured, trimmed or added to as needed and arranged in the size order I want to sew them in and I am ready to assemble this top! 

Linking up with
 Scraptastic Tuesdays at She Can Quilt

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! Those are long rows to keep straight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blue and green color combinations in the fabrics. Love the fresh look.
    Good idea with the masking tape, this one I will remember.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with how straight those rows are! Hoping you will share photos of them stitched together at #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Margaret! Loving the blues! You cease to amaze me.... I'm still organizing...

    ReplyDelete