Friday, 19 June 2015

A Few Friday Finishes.

Miss Vera is just loving modelling the new bag I just finished. Yes, another new bag. I just cannot help myself!



I have made this bag before and have really enjoyed it, it is a great hands free bag for travelling. AND my iPad fits in it!


While I love the previous version, the fabric is a bit busy for wearing with some outfits. This one is a bit more neutral and I added more stiffening to this one. The previous version, now that is has been used a lot, is a bit droopy. 


And here we have yet another pair of socks. This one is my first very flawed attempt at knitting two socks at a time. They are however, a good fit, are soft and comfy so I am calling it a win!

I am in the midst of binding a rather large quilt and am committed to making some progress on my Rosette four, so nothing will be cast on until we leave on the first of our two summer trips on the 30th of this month. 

Linking up with
Friday Finishes at Crazy Mom Quilts

1 comment: