Wednesday, 3 June 2015

change-mind-itis

 Poor rosette four, feels like the ugly step-sister


I am not normally a girl who changes her mind a lot


But I could almost make another quilt from the rejects, 90% of these are from this one poor rosette. Not entirely happy with it still but I think it is going to stay in this configuration, time to start sewing! Or maybe I will change out that black and red? Oh me, oh my!




And this sock! 
Yes, it is as baggy as it looks, I wondered about that heel while I was doing it but am not experienced enough at knitting socks yet to know it was not going to be good. I probably should have gone a size smaller as well and of course as usual, I ran out of yarn at the toe. I just did not have the heart to rip it back once I realized as I was more that half way down the foot. I am hoping a good wash and block will help some, but I think learning to knit toe up socks is in my near future.
I have signed up for another sock knitting craftsy class so that should help too, I hope.

Linking up with
Work in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh






5 comments:

  1. I like your rosette- that bright green adds a great pop of color. I've knitted that sock pattern multiple times and while it's great for showing off multicolored yarn, it's not as stretchy which means it can be hard to size (and baggy is better than too tight to get over your foot, which I've done with that pattern).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rosette! You've inspired me to try one in fact ๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I think we all have the same indecisive problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's beautiful! Love the sock, too.

    ReplyDelete