Wednesday, 8 July 2015

WIP Wednesday


Hey readers, long time no post!

Life has been full of work, gardening, graduation and retirement parties, as well as a trip to Vancouver to see family and attend a very special wedding.

We are only home for about 10 days then we head back to Vancouver for our 25th Anniversary trip, we will be cruising the inside passage up to Alaska with Holland America.
Very excited for this special anniversary!

I have a big quilt finish that I will post on Friday, my only one so far this year, I have been working on it since January!

Since that is finished I am now making another tinker tote for a friend who requested one.


Still a pretty rough draft!


My travel project has been this shawl 


And I am making progress on my Rosette 4.

It has been quite hot here and we only have a small AC unit in the bedroom so I hang out on the bed, sewing, knitting and binge watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.

Linking up with 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh

2 comments:

  1. Your epp is looking good and a great project for working on in the bedroom or any cool spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that shawl pattern one of the hitchhiker set? I'm making one as my travel project, too. Perfect size to carry along.
    Enjoy your anniversary cruise.

    ReplyDelete